Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Terrific Tuesday


See how much Madalyn is excited about Tuesday? I took this photo right before we headed out the door for 'Baby Bookworms' hour at the library. She kept flashing these million dollar smiles so I figured I'd need to capture a few.
By the way, Madalyn was vocally enthusiastic about the librarian's use of Raggedy Ann to display the song movements. She was much more interested in Raggedy Ann than in completing the song activities with me. Oh well!
I've decided to share a quote that I noticed online from an interview with the notorious Britney Spears:
"As a mother, the one thing that always goes through your head is, You’re never enough. You never can be enough—or do enough—for your kids. It’s a never-ending issue for me. I had to learn: Don’t beat yourself up so much…. You have to take it one day at a time, do the best that you can and enjoy yourself. I notice that if there are some times I’ve been stressed, because I’m human and stress about things, that affects your kids. So you have to make sure you’re a happy mom so they can be happy."
Some experiences are universal.

1 comment:

Mom said...

AHhh, I can see that top tooth coming in..