Monday, December 22, 2008

Great Story

This morning I heard something wonderful on the radio. Apparently a woman was shopping (at Target I assume because there was a starbucks in the store) and the cashier was pretty rude. She was starting to feel offended but then, in her words, had a 'Holy Spirit moment' and went over the Starbucks counter. She handed the barista $5 and pointed out the cashier and said "I would like to buy that cashier a drink of her choice because I received such excellent customer service, but please don't tell her it's coming from me". When the dj said that it must have made the cashier's day, the woman said "I hope so, I know it made mine". Isn't that awesome? I pray the Holy Spirit will interrupt my most natural responses in situations like that and move me to do something so God-inspired. It made my day just hearing the story!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

That is a great story and I too hope that God whispers in my ear that this time is very hectic, especially for cashiers!