Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The best kind of morning


Doesn't this look like a snuggly way to start the day? After Madalyn's first bottle, she wants to go back to sleep, and Jason's still asleep, and I want to brush my teeth without Madalyn wrapped around my legs, so this is our most perfect solution. It is such a sweet part of this time in life :-)
At the moment Madalyn is sitting in front of Dallas, and having just finished pulling on his tags, she is now carefully petting his paw with her pointer finger. He is poised for departure because she recently 'celebrated' (bopped up and down, smiled, and flailed her arms about) and he's not sure he's comfortable being in such close quarters with that behavior. Yep, he's leaving :-)
Today I've been trying to clean and cook and prepare for Gigi and Grandpa Northrup, who are officially on their way south to our house for New Years! I have found the Happy New Year banner from a party we had several years ago. It's a little bent but I think they'll appreciate it :-)

No comments: