Oops. Through a series of strange misunderstandings on my part, of which I will spare you the details, I decided yesterday was Friday. I would like you to all rest assured, I have returned to chronological reality. And I'll go ahead and do another 'my husband rocks' entry. Because it's kind of fun :-)
My husband rocks on today, actual Friday, because this morning as he was saying goodbye to Madalyn, he said: "You're just a little piece of heaven, aren't you? Just like your mama". How sweet was that? I'd like to give you a complete picture of this exchange: I was kneeling on the kitchen floor with my head resting sideways against the dog letting ear drops soak into my fluid filled ear. In a tie-dyed pajama shirt and plain flannel pajama pants. How heavenly am I, right??
Madalyn continues to be mobil. Please enjoy the new slideshow of her going about the business of being little :-)
1 comment:
so we are all cuddles up in bed check on our friends the Northrups. AnnaBella and I are looking at all the pictures of Maydline (I am not sure I spelled her name right sorry :/) I am trying to teach AnnaBell how to say Madyline's name and she replies...no momma its too hard...we both laugh. She procedes to call your daughter molly...sorry :/ We will contuine to work on this...I am sorry to hear about the insureance thing...we will contuine to pray concerning this and other things.
We love and miss you bunches
XOXOX
Post a Comment