I'm a little late... but my husband rocks because he's been telling me I look nice a lot lately. And I like that :-)
We had a wonderful Christmas! Pictures will be up soon from Madlayn finding her toys at our house Wednesday morning, and we came to Dallas that afternoon. She enjoyed all the toys for her here, too! Yesterday I went shopping with money that Jason's parents gave us for Christmas, and stay tuned for photos of our rainbow fish bathroom, coming soon :-) I bought materials to bring this vision a reality in our guest bathroom. Last night Jason and I had a date and saw 'Valkyrie' at the Angelica. It was really good... but a little too suspenseful. I got a bit stressed out. We really liked it. Even though I wanted to see 'Four Christmases' but it didn't get the minimum rating on Rotten Tomatoes required by my husband. It's hard being married to a film buff ;-). And I guess he rocks because he has such high movie standards, too (why not).
Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment