We had a wonderful visit in Dallas this year. The moment captured on film here is Madalyn enchanted with Mamayagi's snow globe. Soon after admiring from afar she got up close and personal and put her mouth on it :-)
We did church Christmas Eve, presents the next morning, and dinner with lots of company. Friday night Gigi babysat so Jason and I could have a date. He took me to the Angelica in Dallas and I saw the first movie in the theaters since 'Dan in Real Life' last Christmas - Valkerie. I loved it. Although it stressed me out because I didn't totally understand that it was really really based on a true story and wasn't totally sure how it ended... I know. I'm crazy. :-) Sort of like how I spent all of 3:10 to Yuma thinking they should make the character Christian Bale was playing the main character because I didn't realize it was Christian Bale and thought the movie was going to focus on Russell Crow... but anyway :-) I should probably do a little more research before I go to the movies. Oh! Here's the best one - remember when we went to see 'The Other Sister' but I thought we were going to see '10 Things I Hate About You' and had gotten the titles mixed up?? College friends? You better comment if you remember ;-)
And by the way - everyone living anywhere near McKinney needs to visit 'The Lavendar House' , an amazing tea room that my amazing mother-in-law took me to. They served me chocolate coffee in a tea cup! And the food was so yummy. It was a really wonderful day getting to spend some fun time with Jason's mom. It was a special memory.
And now here we are - back in Temple! New pictures coming...
1 comment:
Ah, The Other Sister. Not nearly as entertaining as 10 Things so you were rightly disappointed. You were so so so upset. Your bottom lip went out and there was a little pouting I do believe! :) I miss that!
Post a Comment