Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Husband Rocks Fridays

Thanks for reminding me, Kathryn!

Today is Friday, and I would like you all to know that my husband rocks because he is devoting his time and energy to fixing our most recent crisis -denial of insurance coverage. I know it's a major hassle and unpleasant to deal with because it's expensive, but he's taking care of us. He rocks.

By the way, check out this article on marriage and sacrificial love (in honor of MHR Fridays) click here. Let me know what you think.

Also, he rocks because he moved the jumper we are borrowing into the office for Madalyn. One of the counselors Jason works with invited Madalyn and I over to visit and it was really nice! When she heard I was looking for a jumper she offered for us borrow theirs.

Here she is! I think she enjoys it - she laughs at first and then she just continuously sort of - hums -. I guess that's what we could call that noise.

2 comments:

katylinvw said...

what a sweetheart! Madalyn is such a cutie! i will be praying about your insurance situation - that's always scarey!

The Northrups said...

Thank you!!