Also, we went to a nice little park in Belton called Harris Park. There is a pretty paved jogging trail that leads into a forrest with a real trail. We did not go past there because I'm pretty sure that would not have been good for Doodle's stroller. It also had a playground where I got to see Doodle swinging in a baby swing. She laughed and laughed, which is the best sound in the world. Also, the playground was covered with little bits of shredded tires so it was soft and springy. Great recycling idea. The Northrups thoroughly approve.
Well, I better get back to work drilling a hole in the attic to wire our surround sound speakers through. I got about halfway through when the drill died and I had to recharge it. That's it for now.
2 comments:
I love Madalyn's expression in the picture! Looking up at Mom! :) Also, you are a very brave mommy to have wrapped presents under the tree already with a little one around! Has she tried to unwrap any yet?
None yet... she's much more interested in pulling a particular ornament off the tree :-) But she really doesn't get much playtime in the living room. So many sharp corners and such a hard floor! And gifts to unwrap - I hadn't even thought of that :-)
Post a Comment