
As I gathered my Bible and made my chocolate truffle coffee preparing for an afternoon chat with God (during which I intended to very seriously address exactly how we're supposed to deal with Madalyn being denied health insurance with the supposedly fabulous Scott & White plan) I glanced into Madalyn's bedroom and gasped. I was rather startled to see that she was not napping as I had hoped. And as she squealed happily about my witnessing her new skill she lifted her foot onto the bumper to climb out. And so today the bumpers were removed from her crib.
Shortly afterwards, she put herself into sitting position in her table toy all by herself, and then later pulled the basket tier almost all the way down (she wasn't upset by this). Things are changing!


1 comment:
She's growing up too fast! This is why it is very important for our reunion next weekend :) can't wait!
Post a Comment