Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Homesick

Jason and I both quickly admit that we are homesick for Lubbock. I guess 4 years is a long time! My great aunt Evie was telling me on the phone about a terrible dust storm up there this weekend and it made me miss Lubbock! And all the Christmas decorating made me miss the party we always hosted this time of year. It really was our home; I was proud to be a Lubbock-ian? Lubbock-ite? From Lubbock. And at the moment I just maintain my previous stance about Temple being a strange name for a town. If you try to google anything in Temple you get the names of several houses of worship. Just FYI.

(South Plains skyline pictured)

Well, I lost the camera for the past few days (it was beside the computer. Very hidden) otherwise I would be posting a picture of Madalyn with her tongue sticking out. This is her new favorite face to make. Jason's concerned she may have a Rolling Stones fascination in the future. So those of you who we will be lucky enough to see this weekend will experience a precious little baby girl sticking her tongue out at you. Don't take it personally :-)