Friday, July 3, 2009

Yoga!


I decided I want to try to get back into yoga ('back into' is a term meant to be interpretted loosely). There are a few reasons for my decision: 1 - it's hot outside so I don't like to walk, but I do still like to be moderately (okay, kind of somewhere between mildly and moderately) active; 2- I've always liked yoga and really wish I could take a class at some spiffy spa-gym with outstanding childcare; 3- my back has been really stiff in the morning - probably because I have to lift Madalyn a lot and she's a whopping 17 and half pounds now.

So I set out the yoga mat, put in my favorite video and decided to see how Madalyn handled the new activity. My favorite part was when she decided to sit on my calf while I was in cat pose. Other than that, she was relatively non disruptive :-)

No comments: