
Kristen and Tim's visit was sooooo much fun! And, I have to say, it's nice to live near a lake! I've know we were not fully enjoying living near a lake, having not yet visited it, and I'm so glad we used their company as a reason to check it out.

Madalyn LOVED it!! She was all about walking around with the water with its lapping current! We sort of had a hard time convincing her to get out of the water.

The weather was really nice, too. It had cooled down so that it wasn't miserable hot, there was a breeze, and the water was warm. It was excellent!

We were prepared for bugs, but with the exception of bees and flies, we didn't have any problems. I was not comfortable with the bees, having so recently been stung by something, but they really didn't show up until we left our dinner to get in the water. Then we just had to be pretty careful packing things up.

It was a really nice evening. We will definitely be back to the lake! And we'll definitely be hoping Kristen and Tim come back soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment