
Madalyn and I seem to be spending lots of time at home lately and we've been focusing on her education in animals - zoo, farm and otherwise. Madalyn has been really enjoying her little people stable, so this Monday afternoon I broke out the zoo and put everyone together to have some animal noise making practice :-)

She consistently gets dog (oof), cow (mmmm), duck (gak), cat (mow), and horse (noise sort of like spitting). Sometimes she gets rooster (cock?).
She's working on differentiating between elephant, lion, and giraffe. I'm at a loss for a noise a giraffe makes, and my elephant noise is a little questionable. As far as the lion goes, well, roaring hurts my throat. And so my downfall as a home-preschooling-mother is discovered. Roaring ;-)

1 comment:
Raffies only grunt My Dear... Sorry, no fun noise.. Teaching my kids, I stuck my tongue out for a giraffe... They loved it and always laughed! :)
love you
Post a Comment