
Jason and I found Madalyn in the funniest position this morning! She was SO asleep - I mean, the kind of asleep where you can just tell it's basically unconscious and comfortable. We got some good pictures and then as we were leaving, she rolled over and giggled with delight that she had caught us in her room! It was so strange because it seemed like we should really have to coax her back into consciousness.


I told Jason that the way she wakes up reminds me of how it feels when you wake up and you're on vacation, or in Disneyworld. Even though you're tired, you're so excited and happy about what the day holds you can't help but bounce out of bed. And that's how Madalyn is every morning.
I'm so glad our baby girl is loving life!!
3 comments:
My mother says I used to sleep like this regularly. Tried it as an adult...not so comfortable.
you slept like that as a baby...now sophie does..
Is she doing "child's pose" while sleeping? Impressive! She's such a cutie.
Post a Comment