Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer's Perfect Dessert

As much as I'm disliking the hot humidity, I know I'm going to cherish some of the summer memories we're making. Monday night was one of them! Leslie and the girls came over for dinner, but first ran around the backyard enjoying the new swingset our neighbors so generously gave us! They played in the sprinkler and the pool and jumped around the deck. We had dinner, and although there were some no bake cookies that we all enjoyed, the best part was of course, the watermelon. Everybody wandered around the backyard with her own juicy slab of watermelon and eventually wanted seconds. The donkey even showed up to help us celebrate summer. He didn't get any watermelon though. Just old celery and an apple :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a swingset! This is new news! I may need pictures.

LynnAnne