Monday, July 27, 2009

"Pwbttt" (Madalyn's horse noise)

I guess the 4th of July rodeo weekend made an impression. Although Madalyn has yet to really understand that she can 'ride' around by moving her feet and sitting on her riding horse, she has perfected the careful art of standing on him.
She's always very proud with a glowing smile when she is all the way up. I can't help myself but to aplaud - which I realize, means I am encouraging this risky behavior. In fact, the first time she fell I heard some other voice say "get back up and try again!'. If I find that voice, I'm going to ask her how badly she wants to get familiar with the emergency room in the future. Sheesh.

I am so proud of my brave little girl. She has lots of fun :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reframe: I think you are helping her to not become a fearful and anxious person. Good mothering!
LynnAnne

Mom said...

I dont think I will handle that well if she does it when I am there.

jesuslovesgiraffes said...

Diggs, Are you keek a dee??? If so, you really need to get some giraffes!!! :)