Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Haircut and other news...

I have to admit - I think I'm pretty skilled with the timer on my camera. But when you add the complication of a baby and a dog, getting a good picture of my new haircut to share with the 'fam' is pretty hard work. In the end, my favorite picture was the one that seemed to capture best what my days feel like: Madalyn preventing me from safely walking and Dallas ready and waiting to be tripped over :-)
In other news, Jason and I returned to Temple Bible Church this morning... and it seems that perhaps it is exactly where God wants us to be. I asked a friend from my Monday morning Bible study what service they attended so we could meet them there and our kiddos could be in nursery together. Turns out, they like the 8:15 service. Jason was not too happy about this at 6:30 this morning. That's putting it lightly. Jason was downright 'crabby' about it. But we were up, ready and there on time. And despite Jason's attitude :-) he really appreciated the worship and sermon, and it seemed as though perhaps that sermon was preached just for us. To


check it out, click: http://www.templebiblechurch.org/ .
So I think we'll be back there next week. It feels nice.









2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love the haircut!!! Miss you

Drew and Bitar said...

Yes, the haircut is a success! And I can just imagine you guys waking up at 6:30am and re-thinking your friends' preference of church service. You may need to get new friends. Just kidding!