Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Glimpse into Spring

Spring is almost here! And although we have a projected high of 48 on Thursday, I thought I'd go ahead and enjoy the 80 degree weather we had today by getting Madalyn into her flip flops and new shorts. I also got out the wind toy I had for her and figured Dallas might like to enjoy the front yard with us (on his long leash thing).
It was fun! And I only had to pull grass out of Madalyn's mouth once :-) Our neighbor and her granddaughter came over to enjoy the afternoon with us, too. I may get to where I can enjoy this humid weather after all!!
Jason has an interview at Texas Wesleyan in Ft Worth on Thursday. He's really excited about it and would really like the job. I'm at a point where I really don't want to say goodbye to some people here, but I do want Jason to have this job, and I do want to live in the same city as him :-) So my prayer is that God grants Jason his heart's desire, and that God makes the transition swift. Either way, God has shown me His goodness in Temple, and even if we only live here for 7 months, it has been a wonderful blessing.
Oh - that was a prayer request, if you didn't pick up on it :-)


1 comment:

Gregory Attaway said...

You all are in my prayers.