And Madalyn slept. We dress her up at home :-)
I also found a park with a merry-go-round!! I knew these girls were the perfect companions for this adventure. Madalyn is taking the photo. (okay, the timer is taking the photo, but it's balanced on her stroller). Madalyn perfected her stair climbing skills while Kendra and Kayle enjoyed the rock climbing wall. And who doesn't love swings??
We had such a great time. And by the way - Bolt is an awesome movie. Everyone should see it :-)


We had such a great time. And by the way - Bolt is an awesome movie. Everyone should see it :-)



4 comments:
We had LOADS of fun!!! We were SOOO sad to leave, but as Grandma said, you have to say goodbye to say hello! We can't wait to see you again-hopefully VERY soon!!!
I really enjoyed the photo of you guys spinning the merry-go-round. I didn't see Madalyn...did she take the photo?!
Madalyn, you are getting so big, stairs and steps! I am so proud of you! You have a great mommy and daddy! I really like your sunglasses. Watch out for Annie's hands on those! :)
It looks like you had a blast! What a fun idea to go and try on prom dresses -- an activity for me to tuck in my back pocket!
Post a Comment