Friday, March 6, 2009

First Word???


I believe we have it, folks and fans of Miss Maddie Kaye - her first word. I suspected it would be coming, based on the enthusiastic and frequent waving Madalyn does now. But when my mom entered the living room bright and early Thursday morning it happened - a sweet little 'hi' with a wave and a big grin. My mom and I both noted that Madalyn had said 'hi' but I felt we needed one more opportunity to be sure... and this evening, sure enough - Jason entered the room and there was a big grin, an enthusiastic wave, and a sweet little 'hi'! So world, get ready to sigh and say 'ahhh' - Madalyn says 'hi' :-)

3 comments:

Gregory Attaway said...

Hi, Madalyn! So far, you have perfect grammar!

Jamie said...

Congrats on your first word, Madalyn. :)

Drew and Bitar said...

This is so cute!