Wednesday, March 25, 2009

These girls are Texans :-)

It's time I faced the facts - I have a little Texan in my home - a real native. How big will her hair get? ;-) This photo in the bluebonnets is my favorite of the 40 I got before my camera batteries died :-) We headed for the field with the Brown girls - here we all are!
It is definitely too much to ask all 4 children under 4 to look at the camera at the same time. This is my favorite of the three - Annie, Georgia and Jones!
Such a sweet little friendship Annie and Madalyn have - they kept hugging and kissing each other while we were in line at Walgreens later buying cream for ant bites. Yes, ant bites. The low point of my day was discovering Madalyn had gotten attacked by them :-( I think it was actually rougher on me than it was on her - she hardly cried at all. If Leslie hadn't been there to help me through it, I definitely would have called poison control. That was my first instinct, as always :-)

And thanks, Kid, for the sweet brown dress! Perfect for a bluebonnet photo shoot. ;-)

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love all the pictures...the girls all look adorable. Maybe Toodles should have shoes on though.

Drew and Bitar said...

It looks like you guys are having one fun event after another! Ohhh, you poor girls with the ant bites! I sure hope the ice cream healed all wounds.