Friday, March 20, 2009

Northrup B and B

Whoa! Talk about a whirlwind week!! We have had guests every night since last Thursday. Throw in my baby's first birthday party and 'toddlerpalooza' (previously mentioned) and a lot has happened without leaving any time to gab about it! It's really unfortunate that you can only load 5 photos per post. There will have to be an addendum to this one, I suppose ;-)
We also very much enjoyed a visit from Aunt LynnAnne, and her she is reading a book to Madalyn before church. After church, she and I headed to Barnes and Noble where we at and drank nothing fattening or yummy at all... and spent a few hours reading wedding magazines. I got several ideas for artful posing when being photographed as a bridesmaid :-)St. Patrick's Day! Also a cupcake holiday in my house. Here's Madalyn enjoying her new favorite treat - cupcakes :-)
While LynnAnne was here we visited Lake Belton! Finally enjoying the first beautiful place we've ever lived :-) Turns out I can't skip rocks. Hmm.

Lastly, my daughter did decide to take her first steps on her birthday. This was followed by a pretty emotional sob-fest in the shower for me. I wish I had been warned about what a roller coaster the first birthday can be. Add first steps to that and well, you have a tear-jerker.

No comments: