Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Continuing that thought...


Thanks to Justin for sharing this praise song that coincides so well with my previous post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUYZKyDXIt8 (song comes after a minute of talking)


Mansion Robe and Crown
Sylvia Rose


I’m gonna trade my earthly home

For a better one, bright and fair.

Christ left to prepare a mansion

For His children in the air.

I’ll join Him in that land

Where tears nor sorrows can be found

And I’ll receive my mansion,Robe, and crown.

Chorus

The weather there is always fair,

There is sunshine day and night

No cold and no rain will fall there

For the sun shines ever bright

I’ll need no heavy garments,

I’ll just wrap my robe around

When I receive my mansion,Robe, and crown.


My head is bowed and bloody now

From the work that I've tried to do

But one day I'll be rewarded

With a crown so bright and new

I'll wear a smile so bright

For there'll be no cause for a frown

When I receive my mansion,Robe, and crown

No comments: