Madalyn has enjoyed playing with some of my paintbrushes for a while now. So today I decided she might enjoy painting with water. She did :-) I got out a picture of Pluto from a waterpaint book I have (I don't know why I have it) and she even knew she was painting a dog - she said 'woof!'! She was pretty into dipping the paintbrush into the water - more so than putting the paintbrush on the paper :-)
Right now she is sitting on my lap bouncing to the 'Elmo Song' which is playing on youtube. I found Sesame Street on tv and thought she might like it. It just made her want to see the Elmo Song even more! She came in here, pointed at the computer and said 'ya-ya-ya-ya' which refers to the 'la-la-la' portion of the Elmo Song. She is delighted at the moment to be watching the performance and singing along :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment