Friday, June 26, 2009

My Husband Rocks Fridays!

My husband rocks! For some reason my computer is not cooperating in pulling up this week's 'story starter' or whatever you'd like to call it, so I'm giving you my own reason :-) My husband rocks because he is so hospitable :-) He is always kinds and welcoming to guests. When I told him yesterday that I had volunteered to watch Leslie's 3 little girls and asked if he minded if they were there when he got home, he didn't mind at all. For someone who is not accustomed to a house full of little girls under the age of 4 and typically prefers some 'wind down time' after work and appreciates and orderly living room in the evening, this is a substantial kindness!!
But that's not all. Jason walked through the door and after greeting the girls (Jones, Georgia, Madalyn and Annie) Georgia asked him if they could play a computer game. I fully expected and would have thought nothing of it for him to say 'no, I need to eat dinner' or 'I don't think so, I havce work to do on the computer' (he did need to prepare for his class) but he said 'sure'. So then, Jason invited all the girls into his office and proceeded to set up and play Mercer Mayer's 'Me and Grandma'.
So yeah, my husband rocks :-)