As you can see, our backyard has been updated for summer with a toddler!! (the black plastic is killing the grass where my super productive garden will grow in the fall). Madalyn did enjoy the slide, the pool and the scooter yesterday afternoon, but the highlight was definitely the route 44 sonic cup. 
Before you think I let my daughter play with trash or drink 44 oz sugary caffeinated beverages let me assure you that this was full of water for me to drink when we got in the backyard. Obviously, I did not get to drink much of it because Madalyn so enjoyed holding it and drinking it herself. 
I'm starting to rethink my whole approach to baby showers. Perhaps the next one I attend will involve my showing up with a giftbag full of tupperware, paintbrushes, and plastic spoons. :-)
Have a good weekend, Hawthorne Group! ;-)
1 comment:
KID! The Hawthorn Group says hi and so does Auntie Theresa! I was in Michigan this weekend for Baby Shower Part Deux. KID, I'll call you, we'll talk!
Post a Comment