Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SplashPad




One of the coolest things about Temple is the splashpads!! There are about three of them in town. They are cushioned areas with a fancy sprinkler system (for lack of a better description). We met with some people from our church at one last Friday. I wasn't sure how Madalyn would feel about the splashpad... she wasn't too into getting splashed when Annie had the hose :-) But turns out - she loved it!! She led Jason through the splash pad for quite a while Friday night - and there was a breeze. It looked like it would be cold to me, but she loved it!
Update of Jason's thumb: he was kind of sad he didn't have a cooler story to tell people, but turns out he's getting lots of credit for being a good husband when people hear he was doing the dishes ;-)

1 comment:

jesuslovesgiraffes said...

Those splash pads look like exactly the kind of thing that we need in AZ! :) Its very warm today and I'm seriously considering going out and playing in the hose myself! ps, love the scrapbooks in the background of your pictures... I wish I could see them!