Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time for Tea!



Recently Madalyn has been spending time sitting in her bumbo seat. I'm pretty sure she should have outgrown this special chair about 6 months ago, but being on the petite side has it's priveleges! On this particular day, she decided to serve herself tea. She spent a pretty large amount of time ('large amount of time' is relative - maybe 5 whole minutes?) having tea time :-)

I'm so glad she likes her tea set!! We have tea together often. She usually wants to put the little cakes that came with the tea set into the teapot. But she is still very good at pretending to sip her tea!
Madalyn has reached an age with has introduced a new kind of stress into my life as her mother. She is so constantly on the go, that I now find myself constantly assessing what I can accomplish in the 2 minutes I probably have left in whatever room we're in before she starts to 'participate' or leaves.
I'm grateful for a God who supplies all my needs... and teaches me which things weren't needs at all :-)

No comments: