My husband rocks! For so many reasons. But this week, as I became deeply involved in Twilight, I confided in him Monday night that all I wanted to do was go somewhere and read so I could finish the series and return to my normal amount of present-ness. So Jason stayed up late Monday night lesson plan writing (and I stayed up late reading) so that I could escape to a coffee shop for an hour Tuesday morning while he watched our little bitty girl. How awesome is that? I repayed him by forgetting to make him lunch (drat!). And the tonight, he is making the ultimate sacrifice: he has rented the Twilight movie and agreed to watch it with me. Now let me remind you - Jason is a movie critic. He doesn't need to see this movie to know he will not love it. And yet, he stopped (2 places) to find it and rent it on his way home from work, and came home with both the movie and a chocolate bar. How awesome is he? So awesome. So awesome I just need to put it online :-)
Madalyn says: Daddy rocks!
1 comment:
I just finished the Twilight series! :) I can't wait to hear what you thought of it. :) In my opinion, its completely juvenile and fictious - and wonderful! She does such a good job catching the emotions of a teenage girl... :)
love you girl!
Post a Comment