For the past few days it's been us four Joneses (plus Madalyn) and it's been fun. I don't live at in Arizona anymore and usually only see one family member at a time, so this has been sort of unique. We've had dinner together for several nights in a row. It makes me think about all those dinners growing up when I'd get in trouble for staring at Craig (just to annoy him), or my nervousness wondering if he'd switched our milk glasses so I'd end up with a mouth full of 'lactaid' (his nasty lactose intolerant milk). But this time we made new memories. Craig stuck his tongue out at Madalyn, who promptly stuck her tongue out back at him. I know he started that - I'm not sure who started the bouncing up and down and saying 'woo woo woo woo' over and over again (Craig or Madalyn). I'm not sure who enjoyed it more either. My mom is the one who encouraged Madalyn to feed the dog from the high chair - a trend that is not dying. You know, overall, I might have been the best behaved. But I think we're all a little better behaved when Jason is present. I look forward to our next opportunity to move from the original four (plus Madalyn) to the new and improved 5 (plus Madalyn). Miss him :-)
Thursday, May 28, 2009
The Original Four
For the past few days it's been us four Joneses (plus Madalyn) and it's been fun. I don't live at in Arizona anymore and usually only see one family member at a time, so this has been sort of unique. We've had dinner together for several nights in a row. It makes me think about all those dinners growing up when I'd get in trouble for staring at Craig (just to annoy him), or my nervousness wondering if he'd switched our milk glasses so I'd end up with a mouth full of 'lactaid' (his nasty lactose intolerant milk). But this time we made new memories. Craig stuck his tongue out at Madalyn, who promptly stuck her tongue out back at him. I know he started that - I'm not sure who started the bouncing up and down and saying 'woo woo woo woo' over and over again (Craig or Madalyn). I'm not sure who enjoyed it more either. My mom is the one who encouraged Madalyn to feed the dog from the high chair - a trend that is not dying. You know, overall, I might have been the best behaved. But I think we're all a little better behaved when Jason is present. I look forward to our next opportunity to move from the original four (plus Madalyn) to the new and improved 5 (plus Madalyn). Miss him :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment