Sunday, May 3, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

We finally made a special trip to Waco with Jason. He's been going pretty often to meet with his supervisor, but it's always been on days when Madalyn and I could get there. But finally, this Saturday all the stars lined up - on National Scrapbooking Day.


Which is significant because the reason I've wanted to go to Waco is to visit the scrapbooking store Crop-Paper-Scissors. Which I did! And I had coupons and they had special sales and it was a wonderful little shopping trip for me:-)

And then we went to the Children's Museum, too :-) Madalyn was an avid climber on all exhibits. She especially enjoyed herself in the little school bus where she walked up and down the aisle (note her happy little face!) and laughed!




I was a particular fan of the tea room :-) Madalyn recognized the cookies immediately but did not realize they were not meant to be bitten.


Note Jason in the photo standing next to a whale skull. This picture cannot do justice to how absolutely massive the thing was. Not the kind of animal you want to meet in a dark alley ;-)














1 comment:

Drew and Bitar said...

I miss you guys...love the post!