This weeks prompt is protection. There are a lot a lot a lot of wonderful ways my husband makes me feel protected!!! First and most obvious is the fact that he's bigger and stronger than me, and a lot of other people. And while most people cannot envision Jason getting mad - I can. And I can imagine the passion that would be behind it if he ever needed to physically protect myself or my daughter. He wouldn't hesitate. And so in that way, I feel physically protected by him. But I also feel protected in other, less obvious ways. For example, the way he works hard and wholeheartedly and is very careful about how we spend our money. I know he's protecting our needs and choosing them over our wants. I am so grateful I have a husband who does that. But the most important way I feel protected by Jason is spiritually. My husband will stop what he's doing at work to pray over the phone with me when I'm having a bad day. He prays with me in person, too. When I'm cranky and mean he prays with me. And I know he prays for me when I'm not even asking him to. So yeah, I have a big, strong husband who loves the Lord, and he rocks ;-)
And I miss him :-(
Sorry no pic - my mom put a stop to me rummaging through old photos) ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment