Thursday, May 21, 2009

Headed West!


Headed west - to sunny Arizona where heat doesn't mean sweat :-) I'm excited. We leave tomorrow and we're kind of packed... here's a photo of Madalyn helping. She found this necklace and knew to wear it! It was/is one of my very favorites. I'm glad she likes it, too. She tried putting it on Dallas. He decided to relocate for his morning nap at that point.
Jason will be with us in Phoenix for the weekend, but then he'll fly back on Monday for the work week. Madalyn and I will stay all the way until Sunday. We'll finish out the month of May with my family :-)
Happy long weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

A whole 10 days! What will we do without you???
Have lots of fun!

Mom said...

sigh....its raining in Phoenix, with a high of 84. Three days ago it was 107.

Kendra said...

Have fun! Madalyn looks SO CUTE!!!!