Monday, May 4, 2009

Bop

That's Madalyn's new word for everything these days: bop. Months ago it had been 'i-eesh' and since then it was 'kack' and now it's 'bop'. Our little miss bop :-)
This afternoon I finally snapped a picture of her in her somersault position. I helped her over and then she just laid in the grass laughing and squirming about delighted. Thinking about it now, I don't know why I didn't join her! It certainly looked like the perfect feeling!! I guess I was focused on making sure to relocate her into the shade within 3 minutes ;-)


She has also been perfectly entertained most of the day by an old sour cream container. We brought it outside and she spent some focused time puting a leaf in it, and then removing the leaf.


Oh, it's so wonderful to watch Madalyn about the business of being little!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I think we should lay in the grass and laugh.