My husband rocks :-) I'm not sure there was an assignment for this Friday, but the post mentioned how great it is when someone else appreciates how awesome your husband is - which made me think I would post some of the things about Jason that I love noticing other people appreciate. One of those things is his dissertation. He chose a genuinely interesting and cutting edge topic and then did an amazing job with it. I love hearing other people notice what a great job he did. Also, Jason's willingness to be a servant without thinking twice. He is so quick to help anyone at all. And lastly, I love it when people notice how 'nice' he is. That may not sound like a very big deal or significant trait, but when people notice Jason as nice, they're really noticing God as love. And furthermore, when you meet someone new and they're not nice, you notice. I'm glad my husband is so kind and welcoming.
In summary, my husband rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment