I think that's my favorite thing about my mom - she was undoubtedly available and invested in my life. Even today she answers my calls!! (and that really is generous of her - I call several times a day, and sometimes when we spoke 10 minutes ago and I have nothing new to say) (I'm not making this up, it's true). I guess that only now that I'm a mother, do I see the kind of love that is behind that presence and attention she gave. And now, looking back, I can feel what a tremendous difference it made. I love my mom. She rocks!
Monday, May 11, 2009
My Mom Rocks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kirsten!
I love keeping up with your family. Lovely Madalyn is absolutely adorable and I can not believe how big she is now. Walking and long hair and such a big smile! I'm so glad your family is doing well. peace upon you.
-amanda buchanan
Post a Comment