Thursday, April 30, 2009

Horticulture



It has come to my attention that our readers (mom) have missed us and despite my reassurance that I've been doing nothing but reading 'Twilight' and having nothing interesting to share, she said she wanted a post. So here you go.


Sunday, before I had been fully sucked into the Twilight series, Jason and I went to Austin to have lunch with my dad and then decided to do something special while we were in Austin. We decided to visit the Wildflower exhibit. After paying $7 each for admission we determined that the flowers were 'nice' and 'pretty' and consequently concluded that we probably were not capable of really appreciating them. And probably shouldn't have paid $7 each for admission. But regardless, we had a really, really nice time together. It's good for our little family to have special afternoon activities :-)

1 comment:

Christina said...

We need more posts! What else am I supposed to do at work all day?
Madalyn is soooo big!