Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Madalyn the Hostess

We started out Tuesday with a playdate with Annie! She arrived a little sleepy, but as always, she and Madalyn were happy to see one another :-) They were soon giving one another rides in the wagon :-) We're starting to think Madalyn may be an extrovert. She seemed terribly energized by having Annie over and daddy home at the same time, and before we new it she did a somersault. I quickly looked this up in the index of 'what to expect: toddler years' and it was no where to be found. My little toddler/tumbler is keeping me on my toes now, as we never know when she's going to suddenly be in 'downward dog' position ready to flip over!Our friendship with the horses and donkey continues to grow :-) We caught them out at our gate Monday night, when Leslie and her girls were here. So we indulged them in a snack. I think the big horse likes me - he kind of nuzzles :-)
Hope everyone is having a great week! Love, Kirsten




2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I can totally see Madalyn being a great hostess...she has a great role model in that aspect!

Leslie said...

Fun pics, I didn't even know you took that one of us and the horse.
Let's see that front roll on video :) See ya tomorrow.