Saturday, April 18, 2009

Two Monkeys!!

Two monkeys!!! Uncle Craig arrived yesterday with a second monkey since Madalyn has formed such a close attachment to the first one (a gift from him). This morning we learn how she is responding to the second arrival!! She has them both, and is finding that bringing them both with her is a little challenging!! But worth it I guess, because she hasn't stopped playing with both since I took these photos. I guess you can't have too much of a good stuffed monkey!!Also - every once in a while the flight schedules and weather complications all line up just perfectly... and we catch dad in the airport! When we were waiting to pick up Craig at the Austin airport we got to see Dad! Turns out there's snow in Denver, and so while Dad was supposed to take off before Craig landed, he got delayed two hours. So I let him buy me a snack and we visited :-) Madalyn was wearing her Southwest airplane t-shirt for the occasion :-)

3 comments:

Christine said...

I'm thinking having two of something is a good thing. It couldn't be different for two monkeys!! YAY Uncle Craig. lol and YAY for ugly weather in Denver!! What a nice surprise that you got to see your dad.

Kendra said...

Hey!!! Madalyn is SOOOO CUTE!!!! I'm sure you are glad that Craig is there. I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Kathryn said...

What a nice treat for your dad! Ohh and for you too since you got a snack ;)