This is a tough prompt - I'm supposed to share one of my creative ideas for romance on a budget. Now is a good time to look for a photo to upload while I think, think, think... You know, Jason's always been willing to slow dance with me. And slow dancing to the right song sure is romantic. So when there's a song that's got me thinking about how wonderful he is and how great it is that we have each other, I just hit youtube and grab my (not necessarily enthusiastic but always cooperative) honey and we slow dance... and I sing. And it's sweet and wonderful not only because we're dancing, but because he's willing to do that with me. Even to country songs sometimes ;-)
My husband rocks!!
1 comment:
aww, I love this! a little slow dance is definately romantic! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment