Thanksgiving was wonderful! Madalyn enjoyed a teething biscuit - and I do mean enjoyed. She's really into those now. Stay tuned for a slideshow :-)
Saturday, November 29, 2008
The Congested Couple
I did not hold back on great big kisses and snuggles while Madalyn was having her yucky cold and for some reason thought that mothers have immunity to their children's illnesses. If I'd really stopped to think about it, I would have recognized that this assumption could not possibly be based on fact. Not that I would have held back on kisses and snuggles, but I might have washed my hands more often or something. In any case, I slept suspiciously late on Thanksgiving and felt downright disgusting and snotty all day Friday. And guess what? Daddies and husbands don't have immunity either. Jason and I are taking sudafed in tandem every four hours and passing the tissues. I am prepared for an eardrum explosion tomorrow in flight. All prayers appreciated, of course :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment