Thursday, November 27, 2008

Flight to Phoenix

Someone must have been praying for us, because Madalyn slept almost the entire way to Phoenix!! I wore her in one of the slings I have, and she was out. The whole time. It was such a peaceful trip! Unfortunately, my ear infection-type thing did cause me some discomfort while in flight. And now I seem to have developed a brand new headcold. So I'm on antibiotics, sudafed and ibprofen, and I'm a little entertaining. Forgetful and drowsy, anyway :-) 

Madalyn has experienced no stranger anxiety whatsoever with her nana. After her long naps on the way to Arizona, she happily spent the afternoon eating and playing with her grandmother without even noticing that Jason and I had gone out to lunch! And as expected, Uncle Smub has kept her smiling :-)

We'll see what this evening holds - Madalyn's first Thanksgiving dinner! And check back with us for photos of our adventures... surely someone in this house can figure out how to put pictures from my camera onto the mac...

Happy Thankgiving!! The Northrups!

No comments: