Sniffles was the greatest pound puppy that ever lived. (?). My aunt made him for me, and he was a great friend until I got married and my husband banished him from the bedroom. Oh, the sacrifices we make for marriage. In any event, the sweet little outfit Madalyn was wearing yesterday when I took these photos features a puppy that looks just like him, and that is why I bought it. :-)
Also, it turns out I did leave my phone charger in the hotel in Abilene. So until it arrives (they're mailing it to me - free of charge, I assume) I will be unavailable to initiate or respond to fun text messages or pleasant conversations. It's a little like living in the early 90s, or so I imagine. In fact, I even watched the new 90210 yesterday, which seemed fitting. Also, I had no one to talk to on the phone, so I needed the tv on for conversation. Even if I wasn't participating in the conversation. Which I wasn't. My 'crazy' manifests in other ways :-)
1 comment:
Madalyn's expressions are so cute! I do hope our get together in December happens so I can meet her! I miss you Kirsten!
Post a Comment