Monday, February 16, 2009

My wife is awesome!

Reasons why my wife is the best:

I am always amazed with how real she can be with people and how quickly people put their trust in her. She is a great friend.

She is the best mom ever. If I watch Maddie for 2 hours I am about to lose it, but she has so much patience.

She is always reminding me to pray and trust God. She helps my faith grow.

She puts up with my mistakes and doesn't nag me. I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten to put the trash away in a safe place before I leave when she's not there (because Dallas gets into the trash) and not once has she gotten angry at me!

These are just a few reasons among man, but I thought I would share them with the world because they're on my heart right now.

No comments: