Saturday, February 14, 2009

Homemade Hairbow!!

Look out world - Mommy's making hairbows and she likes them big!! You see, Hallmark was going out of business and they had several beautiful gift bows priced down so that they were practically free... so naturally I thought - what a perfect way to accesorize my babydoll - I mean - baby daughter. Then I got a hold of a glue gun... and ta-da!!
And yes, I did take her out in public. People loved it. The first woman to comment said 'Oh how precious - look at that hairbow!', I grinned and said 'I made it myself'. She replied 'Well I certainly did notice it' and I responded 'I think a lot of people will!'




5 comments:

Mom said...

I think it may be intervention time....
mom

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

I like it! Beautiful job with the glue gun. I think you should make a whole bunch and sale them :) I would but one or two, I mean three.
Leslie

Jamie said...

So fun, if I ever have a girl I will buy your bows. :)