What some of you don't realize, is that Jason is really funny. I think. And so this probably changes based on the most recent time he cracked me up. But the story that makes me smile right now: we were driving by Rent-a-center and Jason posed a question. He said 'What if someone went in there and said, 'Hi, I'd like to rent a center. If you don't have any centers, a middle will do.' Seriously! How do you not laugh just thinking about that! He's funny.
Moving on. Yesterday I decided to take a picture of a common occurence in our house: Madalyn finding Dallas's not-so-cleverly-hidden dog treats. However, during the time it took for me to take the picture, this regular occurence progressed to the next lever (Madalyn sampling the treat) and that's the moment I caught on film. Please rest assured that I do not feed my child beggin' strips :-). Dallas came to retrieve his treat, and Madalyn then pursued her favorite pup.
2 comments:
I know what you are thinking when you see Madalyn eating something that belongs to the dog.Vince did that, and he seems to have turned out ok...
mom
I love that!! Too funny!
Post a Comment