Friday, February 20, 2009

My Husband Rocks Fridays


Okay, t his week I'm supposed to share my favorite married moment from the last few weeks. Warning: this is a little ooey-gooey.
So KLove had this 'greatest love song' thing that they did for Valentine's Day, where people called in with their love story and then Matthew West wrote a song based on the story that most inspired him. I had a crabby attitude about this whole feature because I decided people listen to KLove to hear songs about God's love, not romantic love (I get like that about things sometimes - it's silly). Then the song came out and I of course loved it (and something like that usually what happens when I get like that). so anyway, a few nights ago Jason was brushing his teeth, and I asked him if he would come dance with me to this song. And he did :-) And it was very sweet. He rocks.
By the way, you can listen to this awesome song on this website: http://www.klove.com/ .

1 comment:

Ashley Wells said...

That is so sweet!

Thanks for sharing!