Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We love you, Daddy!

Jason is kind of a big deal in our house. Note photo below: Jason is holding Madalyn, and Dallas has chosen to position himself directly under Jason. I've been a little needy too - so imagine me hugging Jason constantly all morning and you'll get a better idea of just how loved he is :-) Too bad he's an introvert ;-)Madalyn and finger food! I am delighted to find that Madalyn is enjoying a vegetable she can feed herself: carrots. I'd like to tell you she is eating these while we discuss President Obama's inauguration and the economic future of our country so that you'd know we're a family that values current events and also because it is all very exciting... but this photo was taken yesterday and we bailed on watching the inauguration in favor of Baby Bookworms at the library. FYI - my super cool best friend Christina is attending an inaugural ball tonight and I can promise you she is looking very classically sophisticated wearing something designer... I'll get back to you on that when I get the scoop :-)
Dallas has officially tuned in to Madalyn's mealtimes. He has made 'under the highchair' part of his frequent 'perimeter checks' throughout the day. He has begun making himself scarce when Madalyn's on the move... it appears that he has determined that he no longer wants to be climbed on. I am committed to ensuring that this boundary is respected - he's a good pup :-) And that's what's new with the Northrups!




1 comment:

Kathryn said...

That is so funny about Dallas!!! I bet he loves Madalyn's mealtimes! I hope I can see you this weekend. I plan on putting your address in mapquest to see which way it would take me!