Thursday, January 15, 2009

I feel a little like the monkey

When I went to get Madalyn from her morning 'nap', I found her monkey in a most precarious position. I feel confident he did not put himself there. The suspect: When I found her she actually looked much more pleased with herself than she does in this photo - she wasn't real interested in waiting for me to take a picture. I suppose she ought to get used to it! And be;pw os a photo of Madalyn trying to clap! She flails her arms wildly towards one another when she hears good music (primarily from her zoo toy) and I feel confident this is an attempt to clap. It is very, very cute!
Anyway, it's 2pm and we do not seem to be approaching nap-readiness. Madalyn's a little high energy today with a low frustration tolerance. I hope she's not getting an ear infection. (hope, hope, hope!). My little girl calls! -




No comments: