Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Come on in!

Ta-da! I finally did it!
In order to give you an authentic look at life in the Northrup living room, I did not clean before taking these photos :-) You'll notice there are no photos of any other room. I did not think it was fair to the public to take photos of those rooms without cleaning first. Also, I want to wait until there are curtains up so you can get the full effect :-)
You may bewondering... wasn't there a red wall in this room? My response is that you need to pay closer attention. Go back and read the New Year entry. :-)Yesterday Madalyn went to Baby Bookworms at the library, where I am happy to report that there were several other babies in attendance (a lot of the time it is just us :-) ). It was fun to watch Madalyn interact in the group. She spent a lot of time observing first; more time than the other babies. And once she had observed enough, she joined in. For example, we were lifting up and down a parachute for the babies to crawl under. Madalyn watched for a long time, and then she joined in. She never got scared but the whole experience was pretty serious. Maybe she'll be a careful researcher like her daddy :-)

1 comment:

jesuslovesgiraffes said...

Your house is beautiful Diggs! Jealous! :) Love you!